OK, I returned from the library around 1 point 5 hours ago and guess what I got?
Yeah. Books. But not just any books...lemme list 'em for ya! :D It's very interesting how ecstatic I can become when I go to the library and pick up a buncha books I put on hold that I was waiting for a very long time to receive.
1. Howl's Moving Castle(DVD)
2. AP Calculus(Barrons)
3. AP Chemistry for Dummies(and Medallion)
4. How to Draw Anime and Game Characters(V.1)
5. Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson
6. Dialogue by Gloria Kempton
7. Plot and Structure by James Scott Bell
All in all, I got 1 novel, 3 instructional books, 2 prep/supplementary resources, and one movie. I'm still reading The Singing by Alison Croggon, not at all implying that it's not good. On the contrary, it's very, very good.
-Questions about any of the books I got? Feel free to comment. questions, opinions, your own recommendations are greatly appreciated
-I'll keep you posted with reflections on my reading! Right now, in addition to the Singing, I'm reading Plot and Structure by James Scott Bell. Good so far(only on pg. 21)