Monday, January 17, 2011

Snake Game

Hey All
A friend recently enlightened me onto the presence of the Snake Game on YouTube Videos. Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/user/therulerforhumor

It took me some minutes to figure out how to play it but in the end I got it...with my friend's help :)


And this relates to books because...since...hmm...well, I'll get back to you on that later(not really).


I've started reading Sapphique by Catherine Fisher, by the way. I was reading The Riddle by Alison Croggon but some pages were missing from the book! I was distraught. Still am. Now I need to return the book and purchase a new copy...well, that's all for now. Oh, and I'm nearly half done with The Da Vinci Code which I am finding to be a fantastic book.
-Oh, and a hasty acknowledgment to our 8th follower! Thanks for following Matilda :)


Sayonara!


Medallion

Comments Welcome

2 comments:

  1. Missing pages? :( I hope you're able to get a new copy soon. I never did pick up The Da Vinci Code; I'm glad you're enjoying it so far. I recently picked up a copy of HP #2, now I just need to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete