Friday, June 11, 2010

Cirque Du Freak-Complete Box Set

I am considering purchasing the entire Cirque du Freak series, and therefore am searching for a box set. Unfortunately, according to my present research, such a thing does not exist.
Let's see...
well,
Barnes and Noble offers two four-book sets...now let's look at Amazon...

Oh, I just found...a box set combining the two previously mentioned; a.k.a. having books 1-8.

Hmph; that's very disappointing. I was hoping to buy the entire series as a box set...ah well.

The last book of the Cirque du Freak series is, once again, Sons of Destiny. I'm to acquire the book tomorrow! I cannot wait!


Cirque Du Freak #12: Sons of Destiny: Book 12 in the Saga of Darren Shan (Cirque Du Freak: the Saga of Darren Shan (Mass Market))-Cover of Hardcover Version(Sons of Destiny by Darren Shan)

1 comment:

  1. very shocking ending.
    cant believe what happens

    ReplyDelete