Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Books Comin' Next Year: Fang by James Patterson

Maximum Ride Fans including me are probably jumping up and down with excitement(not literally) when they think about the next book in the Maximum Ride Series, Fang, by James Patterson. Fang is the sixth book in the Maximum Ride series, a "young adult science fiction/fantasy series."
It is said he once declared he wanted to be known as "the king of the page-turners."
I think he is among that high class. He truly is a king in that aspect. When I read The Angel Experiment, I was astonished at how true those words on the inside flap were, saying something like "Hold on tight, these pages fly." The pages did fly. And the series is AWESOME. I LOVE IT. I could probably ramble on forever detailing every single thing I love about the five books that are currently out.
Anyways, in March 15, 2010, Fang is coming out. I CANNOT WAIT. Right now, since I have some BN Gift Cards waitin' to be spent, I'm thinking of buying the entire series, and pre-ordering Fang. And possibly the Daniel X Series as well. Anyways, for those of you who havent read the synopsis, here: http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Maximum-Ride/James-Patterson/e/9780316036191/?itm=1&USRI=fang.

FYI:Witch and Wizard by James Patterson came out on the fourteenth.

Medallion

2 comments:

  1. omg i have read the series and loved i! cant wait for fang to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear it.
    So, as a reader of this blog, how do you like it thus far?

    ReplyDelete